Limited funds are available for providing financial assistance to UG/PG/Ph.D students for attending National and international conferences. The students interested in availing themselves of this facility should sent of their applications to the Dean Academic Affairs through their respective Heads of Departments as per details below:
- The student’s application must be supplied with evidence in support of acceptance of paper for presentation in conference.
- The application should normally be submitted immediately after acceptance of paper. In any case the applications for financial aid must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to commencement of conference.
- The application has to be recommended by research supervisor or faculty advisor and respective Head of Department.
Travel norms for UG and PG students
|S.No||Mode of journey||Entitlement of UG Students||Entitlement of PG Students|
|1.||Train||First Class/AC 3-tier/AC Chair Car||>AC 2 tier|
|2.||Bus/Road||Actual fare by any type ofpublicbus other than AC bus||>Actual fare by any type ofpublic bus including AC bus|
|3.||Local travel||Reimbursement uptoRs. 50 per diem for travel within city||>Reimbursement upto Rs. 100per diem for travel within city|
|4.||Boarding/Loading||Reimbursement uptoRs. 300/-per day||>Reimbursement upto Rs. 500 per day|
|5.||FoodExpenses||Reimbursement uptoRs. 100 per day||>Reimbursement upto Rs. 150per day|
- In case of group tour an A.C bus may be hired by adopting the institute purchase procedures.
- For any other related TA/DA issues, Central Government Rules shall be followed.
- Director is empowered to relax the above norms in special cases.
These norms are not applicable for students participating in sports tournaments and coaching camps
- Financial assistance to student s for attending conferences (Size: 14 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)