Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) has adequate hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
There are four boys hostels namely:
- Shivalik Hostel
- Himalaya Hostel
- Kurukshetra Hostel
- Aravali Hostel
There are two hostels for girls namely:
- Kalpana Chawla Hostel
- Vindhya Hostel
The Dean Student Affairs (DSA) is the overall in charge of all students activities of the institution along with Associate Dean Student Affairs-I. Associate Dean Student Affairs-I is the In-charge of all hostels organizations. He/She is assisted by Chief Warden/Warden of each hostel, and students representatives of the hostels. The discipline in the individual hostels is looked after by the chief warden and wardens of the hostels. Hostel accommodation is provided to most of the students as per the availability of rooms in hostels.
- To provide residential facilities for Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) students which fulfill the basic necessities and amenities to residents.
- To provide simple but nutritious dining facilities in hostel messes and to check and maintain the healthy and hygienic conditions, quality of foodstuffs and other eatables provided to students in hostel mess/canteen.
- To establish and maintain common room for recreational facilities to hostellers i.e. provision of newspaper and magazines, common Television set, equipments for indoor/outdoor games keeping in view space available.
- Wi-Fi / internet facilities are provided in all the hostels.
- To provide other basic amenities i.e. washing facility to the Hostellers etc.