PEC Placements lead the way – break all records of last Years and bags highest salaries this Year!
Career Development & Guidance Centre offers an all-round career solution to the students. Centre guides the students to decide and pursue their dream careers in different sectors be it engineering, IT, Analytics, Consulting , research and development, Operations etc . The whole placement process is organised and executed by this centre . The campus interviews are held under the supervison and jurisdiction of this centre and relevant feedback is obtained fom the industry . Career Development and Guidance Centre works hard to arrange full semester industrial internship , which is stipulated under the academic curriculum . The centre has kept a close liaison with many companies in the country.
The centre also arranges career talks for dissemination of knowledge regarding the employment opportunities in the industry related to the relevant fields and interest of the students . Centre keeps record of the students who undergo internships and the companies which come for recruitment. In addition Finishing School / Soft Skills Development Workshops are also organised to improve the communication skills of students.
Centre encourages visits to the industries by the institute students and arranges industrial problems to be worked out by students as part of their projects . It also takes suggestions from members of the Industry regarding designing / changing of curriculum .
Centre takes care of :
a) Career Development & Guidance Program
b) Internship & Full Time Placement Activities
c) Facilitate Pre-Placement visits to the companies
d) Communication, Networking & Relationship Building with Potential Recruiters.
Seminars / Workshops / Events
- Open House - 2017 (Day-2)
- Open House - 2017 (Day- 1)
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship on 10th April'2017
- Workshop on Group Discussion for B.E. 2nd year students- March ' 2017
- Soft Skill Development Program - "College to Corporate" from 6th - 8th March'2017
- TCS Best Student Award - 2017
- Career Development Workshop by Ciz Disha on 7th Feb '2017
- SBI Bank conducted a workshop for the final year students for PO exam - Jan' 2017
- Axis bank - launched a campaign for the students - Jan ' 2017
- Goldman Sachs conducted a workshop for U.G Students - Dec'2017
- Seminar on Motivational Skills- 2017
- Seminar on Scholarship to study abroad - 24th October 2016
- Seminar on “Options to study In USA" - 21st October' 2016
- Seminar on Scholarship options to study at Abroad on 4th October''2016
- Exl services conducted a workshop for 3rd year students in September ‘ 2016
- GRE Workshop - 27th Sept'2016
- Code Rush 3.0 Programming Challenge - 17th Sept'2016
- Workshop on Internship oportunities at International platform was organised on 6th May'2016
- Finishing School Workshop on Soft Skills Development was organised for B.E. IInd yr Students on 19th & 20th March'2016
- QEEE session - "Institute to Industry" organised on 18th March'2016
- Workshop on "Guaranteed Success" on 19th February '2016 for 1st yr. Production dept. students
- Seminar on "Strength of Materials" for final year students on 18th Feb'2016
- Seminar on "Power of Focus for Students" on 5th & 10th Feb2016 at 11:00 am
- Seminar on "Higer Education in India & Abroad" on 19th Jan'2016
- Seminar on "Higher Education and Research & Project Opportunities at Binghamton University" on 30th Nov'2015
- GRE Workshop held on 29th Sept'2015
- Motivational Workshop & Counsellin Sessions for Ist year M.E. students on 7th ,8th ,9th & 10th Sept'2015
- Finishing school Workshop held in the first week of August'2015
- Motivational Lecture by Dr.Chhaya Sambharya Prasad on 09th October, 2016