Our vision is to become a center of excellence in providing the technical education, research & consultancy in the emerging area of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
- To provide our graduate's experienced engineering education that balances both theoretical and practical knowledge for the design, analysis, and operation of Metallurgical and Materials systems in order to meet the needs of the relevant industry and research organization.
- To conduct research in the field of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering focusing on the areas of synthesis, processing, structure, properties, and performance of materials.
- To promote the overall development of graduates by encouraging them in co- and extra-curricular activities & awareness of ethical values.
- To build a relationship with Alumni to create a network and support for the department.
- To design the curriculum through a continuous process so that the students graduating from the department have the top rating in placement.