Membership is open to
- All bonafide students of the university teaching departments
- All teaching and non-teaching staff of the university
- Research scholars enrolled with the university
|1.||Faculty Members (T)||10 Books||For five Months|
|2.||College Staff (S)||3 Books||For One Month|
|3.||Research scholars(R)||8 Books||For One Month|
|4.||M.E. Students (P)||4 Books||For 10 Days|
|5.||B.E. Students (U)||3 Books||For 10 Days|
Conditions of Loan
- The loan is not renewable ordinarily
- One has to pay an overdue charge of Rs. 2/- per volume per day if the book is kept beyond the permissible period of loan.
- Reference books, reports, periodicals, theses and rare books are placed in restricted category and are not issued.
- One must not write upon, damage or mark any book belonging to the library. One will has to pay for/replace the book damaged, besides paying the penalty.