To keep its readers abreast with the latest developments in Engineering & Technology, the library provide access to over 2300 e-journals, conference proceedings, standards and other resources. PEC library started e-journal service in 2004, with the help of INDEST consortium. At that time PEC library was providing access to more than 200 e-resources of three publishers: ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers), ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and IEL (IEEE/IET Electronic Library) under the category of complimentary access for AICTE-sponsored institutions. In the year 2009, PEC library also attained membership of UGC-Infonet Consortium (Inflibnet Centre) as the demand for electronic resources increased. After the year 2014, with deliberate emphasis on developing a good collection of electronic databases, PEC library subscribed access to more than 3300 e-journals published by learned societies as well as commercial publishers. the details in the form of AtoZ journal list or Publication Finder can be accessed at following link:
|1.||ACM Digital Library||53||https://dl.acm.org/pubs.cfm|
|2.||American Institute of Physics (AIP)||19||https://aip.scitation.org/|
|3.||American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)||35||https://ascelibrary.org/journals|
|4.||American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)||29||
|7.||IEL Online (IEEE)||219||http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp|
|9.||IOP (Institute of physics)||76||http://iopscience.iop.org/journalList|
|11.||OUP (Oxford University Press)||262||https://academic.oup.com|
|15.||Taylor & Francis Engg. Collection||279||https://www.tandfonline.com|
|16.||Cambridge University Press||https://www.cambridge.org/core/publications/journals#|
|17.||WIley online Library||https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/|
|19.||SciFinder||NA||Use following URL for New users’ registration
Use following URL to access SciFinder-n
|20.||ASTM SEDL||1500 Manuals
17000+ Journal article
|21.||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)||Complete set||https://standards.bsb.co.in/BISList.aspx|
Registration Process :-
Set up access for the users, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to www.grammarly.com/edu (mandatory to sign up for this URL)
Step 2: Click on Join Your Organization button, fill up the self-service form. Ensure that users are registering from their respective official email id (@pec.ac.in)
Step 3: After clicking signup, an activation email will be sent to the user's institutional email ID.
|24.||Turnitin||Please contact Dr. Seema Vasishta, Sr. Librarian for activating your Turnitin account|
E-books are books that are available in electronic format and serve the same purpose as a conventional printed book with enhanced features such as text searching, hyperlinks, embedded hypermedia etc. PEC library has subscribed to e-books from following platforms:
- Academic writing platform- QuillBot : Whether you write emails, essays, case studies, blogs or projects
- Grammar Checker : Correct Grammar, Spell Check, Check Punctuation, Correct A Multitude of Grammatical Errors
- Paraphraser : QuillBot’s paraphrasing tool helps rewrite and enhance any sentence, paragraph, or article for fluency using AI.
- Summarizer : QuillBot’s summarizer can condense articles, papers, or documents down to the key points instantly in two ways: key sentences and paragraph mode.
- Citation Generator : Easily create full and in-text citations in thousands of formats.
- User Guide consists of short and crisp tutorials on tool features, demo videos, and related blogs for learning and writing.
- Blogs : Consists of interesting articles on writing, QuillBot Tools, Content Marketing etc.
|QuilBot User Manual||164.96 KB|