Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Apply the fundamentals of mathematics, science and engineering knowledge to identify, formulate, design and investigate complex engineering problems of electric circuits, analog and digital electronics circuits, control systems, electrical machines and Power system.
- PSO 2: Apply the appropriate techniques and modern engineering hardware and software tools in electrical engineering to engage in life-long learning and to successfully adapt in multi-disciplinary environments.
- PSO 3: Aware of the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal, environmental context, professional ethics and be able to communicate effectively.
- PSO 4: Produce rich aspirants of electrical engineers by imparting them electrical engineering concepts and the practical implementation in the form of projects.
- PSO 5:Design and analyze the novel solutions to the real life problems related to power grids, renewable energy systems, microgrids, electric vehicles, electro-mechanical devices and electronic circuitry.