Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: To impart electrical engineering oriented knowledge in fundamentals of power system, control systems, power electronics, electrical machines etc. in order to solve the electrical engineering problems.
- PEO2: To prepare graduates who will be employable in the diversified sections of industry, government organizations, public sector and multinational corporations and/or pursue higher education in electrical engineering or other fields of their interests.
- PEO3: To make graduates implement their attained knowledge into the practical applications of diverse domains in electrical engineering.
- PEO4: To develop among graduates the ability to create and analyze the solutions to real life problems with novel products.
- PEO5: To equip graduates with electrical in-depth education, so that they become responsible technologists.