Applications are invited from Indian national candidates for JRF under sponsored research project for The Development of Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning based software for Indian Air Force.
Advertisement for JRF
Applications are invited from Indian national candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience for JRF under sponsored research project for The Development of Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning based software for Indian Air Force. On the day of interview, shortlisted candidates should report with complete bio-data, giving full details of educational qualifications and experience with original documents of mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates. Original documents will be verified on the day of interview.
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|No of Posts
|Rs 31000/- for JRF + HRA (per month)
|Graduate Degree in professional courses (B.E./B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering or relevant branch) in first division preferably with NET/GATE
Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering or relevant branch) in first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
|Experience in machine learning and deep learning.
|28 years on the last date of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms
|Processing of FDR data etc, programming knowledge of C++/Python, and to perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
|Last Date to Apply
|5th July 2023 till 5PM
|How to Apply
|Candidates should submit hardcopy of their application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates of the candidates through Email/Speed-post/by-hand in sealed envelope to the address given below on or before the last date.
|Date of interview
|10th July 2023 (Monday)
- Appointment will be for nine months’ duration or till project completion. The appointments will be on purely temporary basis and the position is coterminous with the project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and need of the project
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the Interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For any clarification please contact:
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)
Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012
Name: Mayank Gupta (+91 9167477468), Email: email@example.com