Applications are invited for the Two (02) posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in C2S (MeitY) Project at Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12, Chandigarh.
Advertisement for the Two (02) posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in C2S (MeitY) PROJECT
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the TWO (02) posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the Research project funded by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India under Chips to Startup (C2S) Programme at Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12, Chandigarh. The detailed information is given below:
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|No of Posts
|TWO (02 Nos.)
|Memristor- FPGA hybrid hardware system for brain inspired analog computing
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India under Chips to Startup (C2S) Programme
|Rs 37,000/-per month plus HRA as per DST/Institute norms
|B.Tech./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech./MS (R) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics and Electrical/ Electronics and Instrumentation / Computer Science and Engineering/ Mircoelectronics/ VLSI Design/ Microelectronics and VLSI Design /Nanoelectronics/ Embedded System / Digital Systems, and any other related areas of Electronics Engg.
|28 years on the last date of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms
|Job Specifications/ Responsibilities
|Design on EDA tools, fabrication and characterisation of memristors etc., and to perform various works assigned & to assist the Chief Investigator (CI) in various phases of the research project.
|Tenure of Post/Nature of Appointment
|Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to maximum 5 years solely based on the performance. The appointment will be on purely temporary basis and the position is coterminous with the project.
|Last Date to Apply
|15.11.2023 (Wednesday) (Application form can be downloaded from www.pec.ac.in)
|How to Apply
|Candidates should submit their application through E-mail/Speed Post/by hand to the address given below on before the last date.
|Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through E-mail to appear in the interview to be held in hybrid mode (online/offline) on 20.11.2023 (Monday) and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials.Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with filled in application form, updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates will be encouraged to register for the PhD Programme at PEC Chandigarh as per the Institute norms/ Rules.
Address for Submission of Application:
Dr. Arun Kumar Singh, Chief Investigator
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)
Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012