Applications are invited from Indian national candidates for JRF to work in a Central Power Research Institute Bangalore under sponsored research project “Composition-microstructure-property correlation studies of eco-friendly (lead free) relaxor ferroelectrics for pulse power capacitor applications”
ADVERTISEMENT FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR JRF
Applications are invited from Indian national candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience. Candidates should bring along with their application with completed bio-data as per the prescribed format, giving full details of educational qualifications and experience with attested copies of mark sheets / certificates and experience certificates with recent passport size photographs. Following positions are available for a period of Two Years to work in a Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore sponsored research project “Composition-microstructure-property correlation studies of eco-friendly (lead free) relaxor ferroelectrics for pulse power capacitor applications” with Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Professor, Physics Department, Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh.
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|No of Posts
|Rs 31,000/-per month plus HRA as per CPRI norms
|M. Sc (Physics) preferably with valid NET / GATE score
|28 years on the last date of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms
|To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
|Tenure of Post
Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable for one more year solely based on performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
|Venue of Interview
Seminar Room (Physics Department), Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12, Chandigarh
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and need of the project
- Candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with filled in application form, updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected Candidate may also register for PhD program at PEC as per the Institute norms/ Rules
For any clarification please contact:
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, PI
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)
Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012