Applications are invited from Indian national candidates for JRF to work in a Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) sponsored project at Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12, Chandigarh.
Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in CPRI PROJECT
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the one (01) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) sponsored project at Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12, Chandigarh. The detailed information is given below:
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|No of Posts
|Composition-microstructure-property correlation studies of eco-friendly (lead free) relaxor ferroelectrics for pulse power capacitor applications
|Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
|Rs 31,000/-per month plus HRA
|M.Sc. (Physics)/ M.Tech. (Materials Science and Tech.)/ M.Tech. (Materials Science and Engg.) or equivalent preferably with NET/GATE score.
|28 years on the last date of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms
|Job Specifications/ Responsibilities
|To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
|Tenure of Post/Nature of Appointment
|Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to maximum 2 years solely based on the performance. The appointment will be on purely temporary basis and the position is coterminous with the project.
|Last Date to Apply
|19.05.2023 (Friday) (Application form can be downloaded from www.pec.ac.in)
|How to Apply
|Candidates should submit their application through E-mail/Speed Post/by hand to the address given below on before the last date.
|Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through E-mail to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials.Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with filled in application form, updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected Candidate may also register for PhD program at PEC as per the Institute norms/ Rules
For any clarification contact:
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, PI
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)
Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012