Applications are invited for Assistant Manager (PR & Events) (01) on temporary basis for the period of one year at consolidated salary. Desirous applicants should send their application form with the necessary documents on or before 28th July, 2022 at 03:00 PM to the office of Head, Career Development & Guidance Centre.
DETAILS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (PR & Events)
Application are invited from Indian national candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience for the post of Assistant Manager (PR & Events). It is important to fill the form carefully with correct and complete information specifically mention his/her role in conducting any event or managing any PR event to enable the committee to take timely decisions.
|Job Title||Assistant Manager (PR & Events)|
|No. of Post||01|
|Salary||Between Rs.40000 - Rs. 50000/- per month|
|Age Limit||The age of candidate should not be more than 40 years.|
|Qualification||Postgraduate with first class and minimum 05 years experience in relationship management or similar nature of job.|
|Job Description||Handle Training & Placement activities; Liaison with companies for Placement & Internships; Schedule and follow up on student interviews with company; Extensive knowledge of computer & data analysis; Provide administrative assistance; Maintaining detailed records; Managing the Placement drives; Researching for job trends.|
|Appointment||On contract basis for one year initially and extendable upon the satisfactory performance for another term|
|Google Form Link||https://forms.gle/WbgXErNSDpsdT65Z8|
|Last Date to Apply||July, 28th, 2022 at 03:00 PM|
- The last date to fill up the bio data in the form of Google Form is July 28th, 2022 and receipt of hardcopy of filled Google Form, complete bio-data with supporting documents be sent latest by August 03rd, 2022 at the address: Career Development & Guidance Centre, Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Sector-12,Chandigarh - 160012 with subject prescribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (PR & Events)” on the envelop.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information/documents submitted and must be referred by two organizations.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials.Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidates would be called for interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview separately on the basis of merit.
- Candidates have to present for the interview on the interview date with all relevant original documents.
- Applicants in job (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Object Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the applicants if not being called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application (through Google Form). You can edit the information before submission. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The post of Assistant Manager (PR & Events) is purely on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable upon satisfactory performance for another term.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time with one month notice from either side.
For any clarification, please contact
Career Development & Guidance Centre,
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh
Sector-12, Chandigarh - 160012
|Download Details||236.4 KB|