Career Development & Guidance Centre offers an all-round career solution to the students. At CDGC, we believe in making every individual a career oriented person instead of a job oriented person. Centre guides students to decide and pursue their dream careers in all kinds of sectors be it engineering, IT, Analytics, Consulting jobs, research and development, etc. CDGC has now to initiate the international internship program through which students of PEC would get opportunities to avail international internships . Students right from day one can be guided in making a conscious career choice.
- Career Development & Guidance Programme
- Enhancing soft skills, professional communication and personality through career counselling by professional agencies/experts.
- Helping students to prepare professional resumes by conducting resume writing workshops.
- Internship and Placement
- Holding campus placements and helping students to get internship in reputed firms and research institutes– both national and internation.
- Industry - Institute Interaction
- Career Development & Guidance Centre firmly believes in ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’. In order to accomplish ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’, it organizes
- Interaction sessions between corporate leaders and students (Guest lecturers/ workshops/ seminars) to provide a platform for the budding engineers to interact with professionals from various industries.
- Encourages visits to the industries by the college students.
- Obtaining feedback from companies as to what they are looking for in students for hiring for different types of jobs.
- Collecting course content feedback from the industries
In short , students are guided not only in the selection of Jobs but also in their further studies, job avenues , personal & social problems.
Career Development & Guidance Centre of PEC University is going to have good collection of books on competitative exams , placement services and other allied information.In the past the centre has organized various workshops on Stress Management, Interview Handling Skills, SWOT Analysis, Motivational Skills, Higher Education Options in India & Abroad, GRE & GMAT sessions etc.
- Finishing school Workshop held in the first week of August'2015
- GRE Workshop held on 29th Sept'2015
- Motivational Workshop & Counsellin Sessions for Ist year M.E. students on 7th ,8th ,9th & 10th Sept'2016
- Seminar on "Higher Education and Research & Project Opportunities at Binghamton University" on 30th Nov'2015
- Seminar on "Higer Education in India & Abroad" on 19th Jan'2016
- Seminar on "Power of Focus for Students" on 5th & 10th Feb2016 at 11:00 am
- Seminar on "Strength of Materials" for final year students on 18th Feb'2016
- Workshop on "Guaranteed Success" on 19th February '2016 for 1st yr. Production dept. students
- QEEE session - "Institute to Industry" organised on 18th march'2016
- Finishing School Workshop on Soft Skills Development was organised for B.E. IInd yr Students on 19th & 20th March'2016
- Workshop on Internship oportunities at International platform was organised on 6th May'2016
- Code Rush 3.0 Programming Challenge
- GRE Workshop
- Seminar on Scholarship options to study at Abroad
- Seminar on “Options to study In USA"
- Seminar on Scholarship to study abroad