- The Placement Office sends invitations to companies/ organizations along with relevant information.
- The company/organization reverts with filled JAF containing information about company/organization, recruitment procedure, Job description, package (CTC) offered, place of posting , Allowances & other bonuses etc.,
- JAFs can be sent either by post or email to Training and Placement Cell, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Slot for visit of the company/organization for recruitment is decided upon a mutual agreement.
- If the company/organization is interested in conducting a pre-placement talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The JAF is made available online to the eligible students, along with any other information furnished by company/organization.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the organizations) students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by signing its JAF. The verified resumes of all such students become available to the organization
- Resumes of the students are made available before the visit of the company/organization .
- Company/organization visits the campus and carry out their recruitment process with the assistance of the student coordinators.
- Company/organization needs to provide the final list of selected students and waitlisted students (if any) at the end of recruitment process.
- Training & Placement Office coordinates the signing of offer letters by the students, so that they join company/organization at the earliest.