Please read the general instructions carefully before starting the registration process. The candidates are required to pay payment of non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1500/- or 750/- (as applicable) online and a sum of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for SC/ ST candidates is to be paid as registration fee for the additional discipline applied. The details of online payment are to be filled during online registration.
The Registration Fee is to be deposited through online payment in the following account:
Name of Account Holder
Punjab Engineering College - Admissions
State Bank of India
Branch Name With Complete Address
PEC Branch, Sector 12, Chandigarh
IFSC Code of The Branch
Bank Account Number (Saving Account)
- Enter a valid email address and other personal details.
- On submission a system generated username & password will be displayed on the screen. Note down this username and password for future reference.
- Enter the academic qualifications.
- The candidate then has to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- All Scanned images should be jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photograph image must be greater than 4kb and less than 200kb. The photograph should preferably have the frontal face with a light background.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 4kb and less than 100 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 200x150(height x width) pixels only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 100 x 200 (height x width) pixels only.
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee as applicable through online mode and enter the transaction ID/UTR number of online payment.
- The candidates have to select their choices of department in order of their preference.
- Mention number of papers published and awards and scholarship, if any.
- Mention any other relevant information.
- After successful completion the registration form and choice filling, a confirmation page will be generated.
- The candidates are advised to take 2 printouts of the confirmation page and send one copy of print-out along with documents to following address by hand/speed post/registered post so as to reach by the prescribed date.
Punjab Engineering College
(Deemed to be University)
Sector-12, Chandigarh - 160012
- The institute will not be responsible for any delay in the receipt of hard copy of the Registration Form.
- The candidates are advised to keep one copy of the confirmation page with them for future reference.