PEC University of Technology, a premier institution of Northern India, offers Master of Engineering Programmes which are at par with the programmes offered by reputed national and international institutes.
A limited number of seats in each programme are available for the part time students for whom the duration of the programme shall be three years.
- Help Desk Telephone No. : 0172-2753813, 2753814
Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M – 5.00 P.M)
Email : pgadmission2016[*AT]pec.ac.in
- Click here to apply online for M.E. Programmes
- Admission Schedule for M.E. Admissions 2016-17
- Admission Brochure for M.E. Admissions 2016-17
- Institute has joined the centralized counseling for P.G. programmes conducted by NITK , Suratkhal for academic session 2016-17.
- Click here for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admissions (CCMT-2016)
- Syllabus for entrance test for M.E. (Industrial Materials and Metallurgy) for 2016-17
- Syllabus for entrance test for PhD (Production & Industrial Engg.), ME (Production & Industrial Engg.), ME (Industrial Design), and M-Tech (Total Quality Management) for 2016-17
- Mechanical Engineering Syllabus for the written test of PG course 2016-17
- Syllabus for Entrance Test M.E Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security) 2016-17
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Syllabus ME and Phd entrance test 2016 : GATE syllabus