Note: It is informed that there is no reservation under the categories of Terrorist/Riot victims, Rural/Border Area, Single Girl Child or Backward Class (BC) in any of the academic programmes of PEC University of Technology.
The reporting schedule of PEC for 8.8.2016 shall be as under:
- Newly admitted candidates in the disciplines of CSE, ECE and Production Engineering: Reporting at 9.00 A.M.
- Newly admitted candidates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Aerospace and Metallurgical Engineering: Reporting at 11.00 A.M.
- Newly admitted candidates in the disciplines of Electrical and Civil Engineering: Reporting at 1.00 P.M.
- Branch shifting candidates already admitted in PEC : Reporting at 3.00 P.M.
- All newly admitted candidates are required to bring a demand draft for the balance fee of Rs. 29,250/- in favour of "Director, PEC University of Technology" payable at Chandigarh at the time of reporting.
- Venue of Reporting: PEC Auditorium.
- Advertisement for last/spot round for M.Tech Admissions (2016-17) on 05.08.2016
- Counseling Schedule for last/spot round for M.Tech Admissions (2016-17) on 05.08.2016
- Tentative vacancy position as on 29.7.16, Qualifying B.E/B.Tech Degrees & GATE Papers and Important Points of Admission Procedure
- Tentative List of seats in ME Programme 2016-17 for Last Spot Round on 5th August 2016
- Help Desk Telephone No. : 0172-2753813, 2753814 Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M) Email : admissionug[*AT]pec.ac.in
- Click here for Official website of Chandigarh Engineering & Architecture Counselling, Joint Admission Committee 2016
- Sports Gradation Policy, Chandigarh Administration
- Click here for Institute fees & Registration for DASA candidates
- Schedule of Registration of B.Tech. 1st Year Students on 29.07.2016
- Registration Procedure 2016
- Documents for 1st year B.Tech. Reporting:
- Help Desk Telephone No. : 0172-2753813, 2753814 Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M) Email : pgadmission2016[*AT]pec.ac.in
- Admission Brochure for M.E. Admissions 2016-17
- Institute has joined the centralized counseling for P.G. programmes conducted by NITK , Suratkhal for academic session 2016-17.
- Click here for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admissions (CCMT-2016)
|1.||Sh. Manish Jindal||Controller of Admissions|
|2.||Dr. Balwinder Singh||Member|
|3.||Sh. Sanjay Batish||Member|
|4.||Dr. Sanjeev Kumar||Member|
|5.||Dr. Sushant Samir||Member|
|Help Desk Telephone No. : 0172-2753813, 2753814 Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M)|