The Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme of Government of India (TEQIP)
The Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme aims to upscale and support ongoing efforts of GOI to improve quality of technical education and enhance existing capacities of the institutions to become dynamic, demand-driven, quality conscious, efficient and forward looking, responsive to rapid economic and technological developments occurring both at national and international levels.
- Strengthening Institutions to produce high quality engineers for better employability
- Scaling-up postgraduate education and demand-driven Research & Development and Innovation
- Establishing Centers of Excellence for focused applicable research
- Training of faculty for effective Teaching, and
- Enhancing Institutional and System Management effectiveness.
- TEQIP-II Good Governance Programme
- TEQIP Good Practice Guide for Governing Bodies
- PIP-TEQIP-II for Web
- F M Manual-TEQIP-II
- PROCUREMENT MANUAL
- Permissble & Non Permissible
- Institutional Development Proposal Under Sub-component 1.2
- Institutional Development Proposal Under Sub-component 1.2 (Upgraded)
- Minutes of BoG Meetings