The total academic structure of the institute has been updated to bring it in line with the best practices world-wide. The curricula design for the new batch contains many features which attempt to inculcate the practical and design aspects of engineering.
The BE admissions to PEC for the session 2016-17 will be conducted jointly with five other technical institutes of the region by a Joint Admission Committee (JAC) notified by the Chandigarh Administration. For the admission process the details will be updated soon. The organizing Institute for conducting the UG Admissions for the session 2016-17 will be University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. For any information or admission query, please contact the Officiating Institute. The registration process for admissions will start immediately after the declaration of final ranking of JEE(Main) including the weightage of normalized qualifying examination marks.
- PEC University of Technology (formerly Punjab Engineering College), Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
- Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh.
- To be updated soon.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Click to view information for students admitted under DASA
- Official Website of DASA
- Students admitted in PEC under DASA scheme are required to report in the institute auditorium from 18th to 21st July, 2016.
- Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M)
(Coordinator DASA admission) 0172- 2753565 Email : admissionug[*AT]pec.ac.in
|Admission fee||Rs. 4,000|
|One-time student service fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Refundable deposit||Rs. 5,000|
|Other facilities & services||Rs. 5,250|
|Total payable at the time of admission (for day scholar) Rs. 69,250/- #|
|ADDITIONAL FEE FOR HOSTELERS|
|Refundable security||Rs. 5,000|
|Hostel Fee and Mess Establishment charges (Annual)||Rs. 45,000|
|Mess Advance | Maintenance Charges||Rs. 2,500 | Rs. 6000|
|Total additional sum payable for hostel facilities Rs. 58,500/- #|
|# The fees is subject to revision without any prior notice.|